Purchasing fine jewelry can be overwhelming and intimidating. Fortunately LAGOS offers multiple jewelry options and styles, so there is always a perfect gift waiting for you. Here are some tips to buying the perfect piece.
1. Keep Her Style In Mind: Maybe she loves the way blue topaz matches her eyes. Perhaps she never wears pink, or prefers yellow gold to sterling silver. Understand her individuality and unique sense of style when selecting a gift. The perfect present should embody her spirit and point of view.
2. Understand the four C’s: You should become familiar with the four C’s of diamonds:
3. Keep an Eye on the Time: Alterations and custom sizing can add time onto a jewelry purchase, so keep that in mind when determining the timing of a special event or celebration. Most bracelets, rings and necklaces can be custom sized for an individual fit. Each resizing is crafted by hand, an alteration can take from two to four weeks to complete, depending on its complexity.
4. Do the Research: Before making a significant purchase, ask questions, our experts are always here to help. Call us anytime at 877.925.4305 or email us at email@example.com.
5. Have Fun: When you purchase a piece of LAGOS fine jewelry, you are building memories for generations to share. These lifetime moments are not only special, but fun. Enjoy the moment.